WARNING! ANYWHERE YOU LOOK ON THIS PAGE, YOU WILL FIND SOME ENLIGHTENING BUT POTENT WORDS. IF IN A HURRY (and you shouldn't be), NO NEED FOR CONTINUATIVE READING. JUST SCROLL AT RANDOM AND POINT THE CURSOR: GOD WILL SPEAK TO YOU RIGHT THERE!

THIS PAGE FLOWS FROM THE RIVER OF WISDOM MY ORIGINAL SOURCE CANNOT CONTAIN

אמן ----- I AM YOUR GOD ----- آمين


...But many who are first will be last, and many who are last will be first.
God's latest entry is last: so scroll down to bottom of page to read latest wisdom.

יום ראשון

 

~ A PACT OF NON-INTERFERENCE

I am NOT interfering -- let it all happen, that's my motto!

See how Katrina wrought havoc? Would any prayer have saved you from this you call "Act Of God"?

Certainly not.

You can prepare all your life, but nothing will save you from disasters.
You cannot protect yourself, your government cannot protect you, your technologies cannot protect you, your highly elaborated emergency plans cannot protect you. You are open to disaster.
You'll always be.

Your prayers cannot protect you.
They never did, did they? Mention one occasion when they did, come on!

Your human history is full of disaster and destruction.

And I have never protected you. Never.

I did say "I will always be with you"...
but I did not say "I will always be FOR you"

Of course I am WITH you:
I AM YOU!
You are part of ME
All that exists is part of ME
I encompass all there is
and more

I am the concept of INFINITE
a concept you cannot ever comprehend
your mind cannot contain the idea of INFINITE
since your mind is finite
...ah-ha, but here I hear Aquinas declaiming. Better stop

Let it suffice
that it is a demonstrable fact I have never protected you -- since your very inception, you've always been on your own -- like it or not.
No use deluding yourself with false hopes -- wake up now, or be forever asleep.

As I am not protecting you now. Never will.
I do not protect
I do not safeguard
I do not cover, guard, screen, secure, shield, ward
I do not avert, prevent, conserve, keep, preserve, save

You got it all wrong
And Katrina is the result
And the Tsunami before that
And the Earthquakes
And more to come... just you wait and see
More moe more more more
Cyclones
Monster waves
Hurricanes
Tremors
Famine
Droughts
Pestilences
Pandemics
Wars
Destruction and violence
Exterminations
Madness
Fires
Annihilation
Gehenna
Armageddon
God
I

You can chant and sing to Me all you want. You can recite deeply felt litanies, ask blessings and safeguard --- but I WILL NOT LISTEN!

I have never listened to you, never intervened, never saved you from anything bound to happen to you. You are on your own, you are alone

And you are not listening to yourself
Your intelligence is warped
Your judgement is impaired
You let others decide and plan for you
Your ears are full of political wax
You listen to your own charlatans
...and pay the consequences

You like to terrorize yourself too, don't you?
Masochism to the highest grade.
You haven't got enough as it is, with natural disasters and all.
No, not at all.
You love to destroy your own, blow up people, crush towers and explode towns, inflict pain and sorrow, contaminate and pollute, starve and asphyxiate, poison and lacerate. Tsk tsk tsk...

Let Nature give you a hand , then

Earthquakes, hurricanes, tornados, cyclones, tempests and lightnings, thunder and winds, tsunamis and floods, plagues, famines, wars and genocides, destruction and chaos. You cannot save yourself from any of these, be they natural or man-made: it's your life, not mine. Your are living badly. You seek metaphysical assistance, you fool!
You are deluded
You are illuded
You ask for the Father
You are deceived
You are misled
You are flawed
You are mortal

I am immortal
I am eternal
I am NOT paternal
I am NOT caring
I am NOT emphatic or sympathetic
Read my lips: I AM NOT FOR YOU!
[and if I am not for you, who is?]


I AM BY MYSELF, I AM MYSELF, I AM THAT I AM

I AM PERFECT

I am in everything, part of nothing
So I am with you, but not part of you
YOU ARE PART OF ME
and a part of Me cannot pray to Itself

so


DO NOT PRAY TO ME
No
Not the way you have always done

I accept only one kind of prayer: MINE

do you understand now?
But I am with you!
Are you with Me?

AMEN
A[l] Me[lech] N[e'eman]
Lord God King Who is Trustworthy
Signore Dio Re Fiducia e Verità
So Be It そうそれがありなさい
אמן amen آمين
Amen Cosí Sia 如此假如是
So sei es 이렇게 그것 있으십시요
Ainsi que ce soit
Seja assim ele
Tan sea
Adonoy Eloheynu Adonoy Echod
Adonai Elohaynu Adonai Echad
Baruchj Shem k'vod makchuso l'olom vo-ed
Barukh Shem k'vod malkhuto l'olam va-ed
V-ohavto es Adonoy Eloecho b-chol l'vovcho u-v-chol naf'sh'cho u-v-chol m'odecho
V-ahavta et Adonai Elohecha b-chol l'vavcha u-v-chol naf'sh'cha u-v-chol m'odecha
V-hoyu ha-d'vorim ho-ayleh asher onochi m'tzav'cho ha-yom al-l'vovecho
V-hayu ha-d'varim ha-ayleh asher anochi m'tzav'cha ha-yom al l'vavecha
Ani Adonly Elohaychem, Adonoy Elohaychem emes
Ani Adonai Elohaychem, Adonai Elohaycham emet

אמן AMEN آمين








<< Home


I-Mail
or
ASK GOD
to make you fly
The Tablets:
GOD 0 GOD 1 GOD 2 GOD 3 GOD 4 GOD 5
GOD 6 GOD 7 GOD 8 GOD 9 GOD 10 GOD 0

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?